Please read these guidelines before your visit to KOKO Hair
– We will not be serving refreshments (we will have water available)
– We will not be offering magazines
– Tipping is possible but please bring cash and tip your stylist before the end of your appointment
– Please bring minimal belongings with you. We will not be able to take bags or coats in our cloakroom
– Please do not bring dogs (except guide dogs) to your appointment
– Please do not bring any additional people with you as there will not be a waiting area available to them (unless you are a parent waiting for your child)
– We will only be accepting card payments
– All appointments will be full price as stated on our price list. We will not be offering any discounts except to NHS/Care Workers who will receive 20% off the most expensive service. ID must be presented
– We will kindly ask you to wait outside the salon until a member of Front of House staff lets you know that it is ok to enter
– Please note that if you are more than 5 minutes late for your appointment we may not be able to do your hair for you due to time restrictions that we will have in place.
A huge thank you to all our clients for your support and loyalty this year, it means so much to the whole KOKO Team xx
A Unique Pampering Experience
Minutes off the cobbled High Street of Guildford, Surrey, KOKO provides a relaxing and luxurious atmosphere in which to sit back and allow an award-winning team of stylists and technicians to revitalise, transform and reinvent your hair with a personalised service tailored to each client. With an eclectic clientele and hand-made one-of-a-kind interior, KOKO delivers a unique experience for those wishing to be pampered.
MEET THE TEAM
Come into the Guildford salon and meet a team that are bursting with experience, creativity and energy.
From our Receptionists and Stylists to our Artistic Directors and Salon Founders, every member of the team is here for you… more
Learn more about KOKO, KOKO for All and KOKO Art & Design here… more
Experience our KOKO collections on our gallery page… more
KOKO actively recruit stylists, assistants and offer work experience… more
Leah is one fantastic hairdresser and A Class service.
Great hairdressers, very friendly
Hello Koko team I want to tell you that I always find Lauren to be professional, relaxed yet efficient and a great “meet and greet” for Koko… very genuine and with appropriate empathy… I don’t think there is anyone better tbh. The other day I rang and spoke with Lauren and she organised two…
Lovely salon lovely people – always a pleasure to visit – today was no exception, Steph you made a little girl (Lottie) very happy.
KOKO is by far the best salon I’ve ever been to! The staff are very smiley and friendly and great at what they do! Steph and Ashlie do especially good cuts and colouring and are lovely, bubbly and professional. I have been going to KOKO for 3 years and couldn’t recommend it more highly. Great valu…
I hate going to get a haircut, but KOKO has changed all that. Everyone is so lovely, friendly and welcoming and I’ve come away with amazing hair thanks to Luca who is an absolute perfectionist. Thank you for making my hair look great and me feel so good!
I now believe in Angels! A diagnosis of ‘Stage Three aggressive Breast Cancer’ in June 2012 I found utterly devastating! The gruelling treatment plan that followed included eight cycles of harsh Chemotherapy which unfortunately caused complete hair loss, meaning that I was using wigs for a while…
Many thanks to the lovely Pia who blow-dried my hair so nicely one Tuesday afternoon at Koko, Guildford. Pia listened very carefully to my requests and went the extra mile to ensure I felt comfortable and pleased with the end result. Well done Pia!!
Awesome cut! Beautiful salon, Leah cut my hair and was lovely! Best haircut I have had in years! Super happy!
Very happy – made to feel welcome on my first visit – wonderful new hairdo and I will certainly be back! 🙂